If you want your flooring to look as good in your home as it does in the showroom, the secret is a professional installation. Chillicothe Carpet flooring installers are trained and licensed where necessary. Our installers take the guesswork out of a beautiful floor; we warranty their work for the life of the floor.
Replacing flooring is a significant upgrade for your home that will add to its value. In fact, a professional installation meets manufacturers’ warranty and guarantee requirements.
Chillicothe Carpet’s service area includes Ross, Pickaway, Pike, Vinton, and Jackson counties.
Here are some points to prepare for a successful installation:
- Arrange your schedule to be in site during the installation –questions may arise that need your immediate input
- In the name of safety, make sure children and pets keep away from the installation
- Remove furniture and appliances from the installation area; remember that natural or propane gas appliance need to be disconnected and reconnected professionally
- Remove and dispose of old flooring
- Clear an area close to the installation as a work area
- Power, lighting, and access to water will be needed
- The temperature should be above 65 degrees
- Hardwood flooring needs to acclimate to your home before installation; manufacturers specify the exact time and conditions that are needed
- If you live in a gated or secure community, arrange for the vehicles and crews for delivery and installation to have access