Since we are bringing samples to your home, we will ask you a series of questions in order to bring appropriate products for perusal.
These may include:
- What is the space that needs a new floor?
- What is on the floor now?
- How old is the floor?
- Are you considering other decorating projects?
- What type of décor is in your home?
- What kind of traffic will traverse your new floor?
- Are there any types of flooring that you will not consider?
- What is your budget?
- Do you have any cleaning or maintenance requirements?
- Does anyone in your household have allergies?
- Do you need a flooring that is accessibility-compatible?
If possible, it would be terrific if you could send us digital photos of your rooms. Additionally, some digital shots of designs you like would be useful.
Our design consultant will arrive at your home at the time arranged. Initially, she'll ask to see the space and chat with you about the project. Then, she will bring in sample books to start the selection process. The beauty of a shop at home consultation is that you can see the samples in your home.
If you find samples that you like, you can keep them for a few days to see how they work in real life. Once you find the flooring you like, the design consultant will bridge the shop at home appointment to the easy process that ends with beautiful new flooring in your home.